Kim Joins her co-author of Boundaries for Your Soul to discuss the almighty inner critic, how to get space from it, and how to bring this work into your relationships. Kim describes how she first encountered Internal Family Systems (IFS) and how combining it with Christian faith and practice changed her life. We discuss:
1. How Kim finally healed the ache in her heart
2. The most ubiquitous part of the soul
3. Why self-acceptance is better than self-condemnation
4. How to differentiate from painful emotions
5. A real-time exercise for quieting your inner critic
6. How this work translates into marriage
Thanks to our sponsors: Go to www.organifi.com/bestofyou and use code BESTOFYOU for 20% off your order today.
The content and products provided on this podcast are for informational purposes only.